VB-7211 series stem up open, two-way valves control
water from 20 to 281Â°F (-7 to 138Â°C) or steam to
281Â°F (138Â°C) maximum in heating or air conditioning
systems. They are used for two-position or proportional
control applications. Valve assemblies require an
actuator and a valve linkage that must be purchased
- Valve sizes 1/2" to 1-1/4"
- Equal percentage flow characteristics for two position
or proportional control of water or steam
- 250 psig pressure rating per ANSI Standards
(B16.15-1985) for cast bronze bodies
- Spring-loaded TFE packing
- Union end American Standard Taper Pipe Thread
- Straightway or angle body pattern
Note: Image displayed does not represent actual product.