The MP-5500 Series actuators are for the electronic
proportional control of dampers, valves, or program
switches which require the return to normal position
upon power interruption. This series is compatible with
0 to 10 Vdc input signals.Features
- Proportional actuators controlled by variable Vdc
- Positive positioning
- Spring return
- Fixed 10 Vdc operating span.
- 10,000 Ohm or greater input impedance.
- Available in damper models or base models that
require damper or valve linkage.
- Die cast lower housing and painted steel upper
- Hydraulic actuator with oil-immersed motor,
transducer, and pump.