The MP-5400 Series Actuators are for electronic
proportional control of dampers, valves, or program
switches which require the return to normal position
upon power interruption. This series is compatible with
2 to 15 Vdc input signals from TAC System 8000, TAC
NETWORK 8000, and TAC DMS DDC controllers.Features
- Proportional actuators controlled by variable Vdc
- Positive positioning
- Spring return
- Fixed 3 Vdc operating span.
- Adjustable 2 to 12 Vdc start point for paralleling or
sequencing of actuators.
- 10,000 ohm or greater input impedance.
- 24 Vac, 120 Vac, and 240 Vac models.
- Available in damper models or base models that
require damper or valve linkage.
- Die cast lower housing and painted steel upper
- Hydraulic actuator with oil-immersed motor,
transducer, and pump.