The MP-5200 Series actuators are for the electronic
proportional control of dampers, valves, or program
switches which require the return to normal position
upon power interruption. This series is compatible with
2 to 15 Vdc input signals from TAC System 8000TM,
TAC NETWORK 8000, and TAC DMS DDC
- Linear motion output shaft controlled by a variable
dc voltage input signal.
- Spring return.
- Nominal 3 Vdc operating span.
- Fixed start point and non-positive positioning.
- 10,000 Ohm or greater input impedance.
- Optional adjustable SPDT auxiliary switch.
- Available in damper models or base models that
require damper or valve linkage.
- Die cast lower housing and painted steel upper
- Hydraulic actuator with oil-immersed motor,
transducer, and pump.
- Internal feedback circuitry provides non-positive
positioning control in relation to the controller signal.