The MXG461B valves are mixing or 2-port valves. They are supplied with the magnetic actuator ready fitted, equipped with an electronics module for position control and feedback. They are DVGW approved for drinking water applications.
When deenergized, the valveâ€™s control path A -> AB is closed. The short positioning time, high resolution and high rangeability make these valves ideal for modulating control of domestic water (mains water and water in open circuits),
hot and cold water systems.
- Short positioning time (< 2 s), high resolution (1 : 1000)
- Selectable valve characteristic: equal-percentage or linear
- High rangeability
- Operating voltage AC / DC 24 V
- Selectable standard signal inputs DC 0/2...10 V or DC 0/4...20 mA
- DC 0â€¦20 V Phs phase-cut signal input for Staefa controllers
- Indication of operating state, visible from the outside
- Accurate position feedback signal by inductive stroke measurement
- Spring return facility: A -> AB closed when deenergized
- Low friction, robust and maintenance-free
- Including fittings