Control valves with magnetic actuators, for modulating control of hot water, high
temperature hot water, and steam.
The MVF461H Series valves are through-port or mixing valves with magnetic actuators.
The actuator is equipped with an electronics module for positioning control and position
feedback. If the power is off, the valve control path A to AB is closed.
The short positioning time, high resolution and high rangeability make these valves
ideal for proportional control of district heating stations, and heating applications using
high temperature hot water and steam.
- Fast positioning time (< 2 seconds)
- Selectable valve characteristic: Equal percentage or linear
- Selectable standard interface: 0/2 to 10 Vdc or 0/4 to 20 mA
- High resolution (>1:1000)
- High rangeability
- Wear-free inductive stroke measurement
- Spring return A to AB closed when de-energized
- Positioning control and position feedback signal
- Low-friction, heavy-duty and maintenance-free
- Phase-cut signal input for Staefa controllers