The M3FB..LX.. 3-port and 2-port valves with magnetic actuators are used for
modulating capacity control of refrigeration units and for heat recovery systems.
They may be used as hot gas diverting or 2-port valves. Suitable for organic safety refrigerants such as R22, R134a, R404A, 407C, R507, etc. Not suitable for flammable refrigerants.
- Modulating control valve for hot-gas applications for capacity control of refrigeration units and heat recovery systems
- For organic safety refrigerants
- AC 24 V operating voltage or power signal DC 0?20 V Phs (phase cut)
- Selectable electrical interface ZM.. with DC 0?10 V, DC 4?20 mA or DC 0?20 V Phs positioning signal
- High resolution and control accuracy
- Short positioning time (< 1 s)
- Port AB ? A closed when de-energized
- Robust and maintenance-free
- DN 15?32, kvs values 0.6?12 m3 /h