The POWERS Controls No. 6 Pneumatic Damper Actuator is a heavy-duty, rolling diaphragm, spring return actuator designed to drive large dampers, centrifugal refrigeration inlet vanes, and other applications requiring a large, effective diaphragm area and long stroke.
- All metal body construction
- Replaceable ozone-resistant, silicone rubber, rolling diaphragm
- Pivot mounting for extended shaft or frame mounting
- Positioning relay (optional)
- Adjustable forward travel stops (optional)
- Three spring ranges for sequencing with other control devices