The POWERS Controls No. 6 Pneumatic Damper Actuator is a heavy-duty, rolling
diaphragm, spring return actuator designed to drive large dampers, centrifugal
refrigeration inlet vanes, and other applications requiring a large, effective diaphragm
area and long stroke.
The No. 6 Pneumatic Damper Actuator controls outdoor, return air, exhaust, face and
bypass, and fan discharge dampers. It is recommended for heavy-duty applications
using multi-section dampers where either unison or sequence operation is required.
- All metal body construction
- Replaceable ozone-resistant, silicone rubber, rolling diaphragm
- Pivot mounting for extended shaft or frame mounting
- Positioning relay (optional)
- Adjustable forward travel stops (optional)
- Three spring ranges for sequencing with other control devices